You can only receive a Liebster award if you have less than 200 followers. I guess it's a great way to get lesser known blogs seen. It's hard to get a following when you start and it can seem disheartening if you don't get many visitors to your blog.
So without further ado, please pop on over to see Katie here.
The nominees (and winners!) of my Liebster awards are:
- True Colours by Lucy Edmondson - Lucy creates some stunning and unusual pieces from altered bags to Wizard of Oz tin men.
- Emilie's Scrapbook by Emilie Chamel - Emilie is a scrapbooker at heart and she loves creating her own papers.
- Me and My Stamps by Samantha Read - Sam is addicted to Suzi Blu and I don't blame her! Lovely art journal pages to see here.
- Dabblings by Marcia Beckett - such colourful art, this site always makes me smile. I'm sort of cheating her as when I started this post Marcia had less than 200 followers - she is at 201 now including me so please forgive me!
- Daniele O'Brien Designs - a great place for discovering zentangles, otherwise known as official doodles. I've not been brave enough yet but it will be great for inspiration for my art journal.