Sunday 14 November 2010

Charlie Poppins

Inspired by the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week I've created a card using my favourite Tim stamp.  I've actually used a few of his stamps as its a hard choice, but my absolute favourite stamp is the quote "The Journey Awakens The Soul" followed closely by Charlie Poppins.

Well, I'd like to think that if Charlie Chaplin ever did Mary Poppins this is what he would have looked like.  A Paper Artsy stamp may have just snuck in, but I hope I'm forgiven for that!

So meet Charlie...

2 comments:

  1. Charlie Poppins! lol! Great card Deb! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. teeheehee, just what I would have imagined Charlie Poppins would look like! Great piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.