Saturday 13 November 2010

It's official

I am the worst blogger.  Regular posts, who am I kidding!

It's been forecast and budget time at work for what seems like the last year but apparently its only 2 months.  I've been busy counting beans and making sure that the department managers request a reasonable amount of beans for the next year.  Jack doesn't exist see and money doesn't grow on trees.  Believe me, if it did I'd have bought the lot up.

Anyway I've set this weekend aside to make my house beautiful once more and mix in a bit of crafting, which basically means I've put on a wash load and been in my cratt room since.  So from an eratic blogger to probably some more organised people .... here's a card I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.