Friday, 22 April 2011

In love with alcohol

inks that is, although I may be partial to a drop of vodka every now and then!

Hel's at Ink on my Fingers has challenged everyone to is all about Lurrrve - things you love and over at Simon Says Stamp and Show the theme this week is a Lord Tim of Holtz technique.  I've combined the challenges cos Lord Tim of Holtz techniques is what I love, although I'm also partial to a Paperartsy stamp of two.  Don't worry they got a look in too!

I've created a card cos I'm back in the mood for cards.  Thank goodness was starting to get a tad low and thinking about a trip to Clinton's (yes, I know I'm a bad person stop screaming at me!)

Anyway the card uses an alcohol background, some PaperArtsy stamps and some of my favourite ink colours.  Obviously there had to be a bit of Lord Tim of Holz bling on it too.


Hope you like it
x