Friday 22 April 2011

In love with alcohol

inks that is, although I may be partial to a drop of vodka every now and then!

Hel's at Ink on my Fingers has challenged everyone to is all about Lurrrve - things you love and over at Simon Says Stamp and Show the theme this week is a Lord Tim of Holtz technique.  I've combined the challenges cos Lord Tim of Holtz techniques is what I love, although I'm also partial to a Paperartsy stamp of two.  Don't worry they got a look in too!

I've created a card cos I'm back in the mood for cards.  Thank goodness was starting to get a tad low and thinking about a trip to Clinton's (yes, I know I'm a bad person stop screaming at me!)

Anyway the card uses an alcohol background, some PaperArtsy stamps and some of my favourite ink colours.  Obviously there had to be a bit of Lord Tim of Holz bling on it too.


Hope you like it
x

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, loving the Alcohol Inky background... thanks for joining in with the SUnday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Love the card background with alcohol inks! Very cool! Love the stamps and other elements and images you used, too. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! Xo Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love the background xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.