Sunday 30 October 2011

Scrapagogo

One of the Scrapagogo DT team recently asked for guinea pigs (aka volunteers) to have a chat for the blog. I thought loads of people would jump at the chance but it must have been a slow week on the forum and I was one of only a handful of volunteers.

Nic, asked me me what made me start scrapbooking, what I like to do LO's (layouts) about and to show some of my favourite LO's.  Now that it's been shown on the blog I thought I'd share them with you.

The first is of Railay, Krabi in Thailand. Thailand is my all time favourite destination so any layout that shows anything about my holidays in Thailand bring an instant smile to my face.


The second layout was of one of my ginger monsters. Look how handsome he is, how could you resist!



And the final, was of Casa Battlo, Barcelona.  Fabulous house in a fabulous city.  It can be found here along with my chat with Nic.

Deb
x


3 comments:

  1. This is so cool. Love your layouts and eventually I have to/will try scrapbooking as well (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love how you did the Thailand page with the stitched twine circle highlighting the climber and connecting it to the close up picture. Brilliant! Your kitty is very very handsome! I love kitty pages! I scrap mine a lot, he's such a pretty subject to photograph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps, I was so taken with your LOs I forgot the whole reason I came here!! haha. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I am now following your blog so I keep up with your pretty works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.