Wednesday 15 August 2012

A stitch in time....

... not so much a stitch in time, more a stitch in line.  Well I'm trying hard to sew in a straight line, but failing most of the time.  Apparently you can alter the pedal to your own need - mine needs to be seriously altered.  I think I'm too used to driving my car - fast - and no alternative!

This month Unruly Paperarts is all about journalling. I decided now that I am a dab hand at sewing I would create a scrap(fabric)book.  The photo's are from The Living Rainforest, near Hermitage in Berkshire.  A small but stunning place to visit.

Here's a sneak, but if you want to see more pop on over here.



Happy Crafting
Debz
x

5 comments:

  1. I DO want to see more, you always make wonderful things!

    :)trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT article, Debz! Totally unique... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewn pages are amazing! Thanks for sharing how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Debs, I think doing anything in a straight line is very over rated. Hope you're having a lovely bank holiday weekend, hugs Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made sewing seem like so much fun! I think I'm going to give it a go!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.