Saturday, 1 May 2010

Hanging around

It seems like an age since I've done any stamping and getting messy and it has been.  Work has been really busy and I was desperate to get some of my holiday photos from Nov 09 into a scrapbook.  I've only managed about 6 pages but its a start.  If it wasn't for wanting to enter the Ink on my fingers challenge I would have shown some now, but that will have to be for another day.

Hel's challenge is free this week so I've created a hanging piece based on a  workshop I did with Linda Elbourne today.  That inspired I was that I cam straight home and got inky.  Well, technically, I'm still blue from earlier, but now I'm orange and red as well.  I'll blog that piece in a day or two.


Back to Hel's challenge.  I've decorated a frame with Adirondack Dabber in copper and them collage stamped a tag using a mixture of Tim's Bitty Grunge CMS089.  The images in black are from TJ Designs vintage collection.  I love this set as it comes in its own handy little CD-ish case. Tim's gorgeous stamps are as always gorgeous but I don't need to tell most people that!


Finally I embellished it some Tim embellishments and a clock face I picked up from LB Crafts earlier today.  On that point I did a wonderful mirror class with Lin, but that's a another day's blog post too.

Hope you like it.
x