Tuesday 15 February 2011

Messing around with ink

I'm suffering from whiplash at the moment which means I can't do a lot.  Bored out of my mind last night I decided to venture to my craft room and play with some stampboard using Tinkerbella inks, some Technique Tuesday stamps and a B Line Designs Stamp.

The result:



I'm quite pleased with it considering I used red, orange and yellow which are not my favourite colours.  I love Tinkerbella inks (Graphicus) as you can blend and layer them creating really great texture.  I than used stampbord tools to highlight the stamped image (B Line Designs TP310F High Street) and covered the edges of the board with a gold metallic pen.  Finally I stamped a couple of Technique Tuesday word stamps on the piece.

Hope you like

Debz
x

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Deb! This is gorgeous! I have some of those inks...never used! Lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These may not be your favourite colours, but they are mine! This looks fab :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.