Sunday, 20 March 2011

A quickie tonight

Wow where does time go?

Last week my shower pump leaked and flooded half of downstairs.  That was fun - a week of cleaning up and trying to dry stuff out.  At least the insurance are happy to pay out, not that I've had time to get any quotes.  This week, I'm not really sure what happened, physio and work I think.  How boring!!

Anyway this was supposed to be quick so here's a photo of my entry into Simon Says Stamp and Show this week where the theme is stars.

The frame is tissue taped thanks to the fab Tim Holtz.  I then Gesso's, distress stained and used snow cap dabber to stamp the Tim Holtz star.  The inside of the frame is lined with some beads which I coloured with alcohol ink.  A bit of metal embossing and a PaperArtsy stamp later, Voila.



Hope you like
Debz
xx