Saturday 5 June 2010

Wings and things

Over at Sunday Stamper this week the theme is "wings."  Anyone that's been reading my blog might have realised I've been following some weeks but haven't managed to get my entry up until after the deadline.  Luckily for me this week I was already making something that fitted!



This piece is a frame I picked up from the Craft Barn a while ago.  I painted it black and then used a Viva stencil with Ferro Golden Orange to create a border around the frame.  Technique shamelessly stolen from Artsy Craft May 10.  From there I coloured a piece of Grunge Paper in DI's (Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade and a touch of Brushed Corduroy), stamped it with a multitude of flourishes, buttons and circles) and then sprayed it with Crafty Notions white spray (I love this stuff!)  This was covered with a piece of acetate with butterflies on it from a QVC TSV (You know, we all have them). 

Finally I used a Craft Stamper freebie on a scrap of mount board covered with Spiced Marmalade and a hint of Rusty Hinge.

Hope you like it.
Debz

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your style... Alfie is sending a big furry hug to "acne cat".. thanks for joining in with the challenge hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.