Tuesday 3 April 2012

Want to be unruly with me?

A new blog has appeared and it's going to be great (well it is already is, but I may be biased!).  Come over and take a look at Unruly Paperarts where you will find a brand new blogozine with an April theme of Ink Minx.

In April you will find articles on alcohol inks, paper batik, stippled backgrounds and much much more.

What's so great about this team?  I'm on it .... OK, maybe that's not the great bit .... I think it's because the team is made up of such an eclectic range of people.  There are altered artists, scrapbookers, art journallers, rubber stampers .... you name it we have it.

Each issue will have a theme and there will be articles throughout the month of the issue, each showing a different take on the theme. We hope you will be inspired and will join us on the blog or on Facebook to showcase your take on this month's theme.

Here's a sneak peak of my art for the month.  The full version is here



Come and be inspired!

Hugs
Debz
x

6 comments:

  1. Your scrapbook page is really sweet and awesome and you are such a treasure for the unruly team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous piece Debz, there is so much fabulous art going on - what a great start to UPA.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats, and I think the blogozine is looking great!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen your artwork & it's fab Deb! Love the blogozine too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sneak peek is almost edible .... Deb its gorgeous !!
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.