Tuesday 5 June 2012

Post It!

I'm forever writing little notes for myself on post it notes and find them stuck to something all crumpled up in my bag, stuck on something else on my table or they are just lost  - somewhere never to be found again.

Solution: I've created myself a little memo holder where I can stick them!

I've used Paper Artsy paints which are my absolute favourite paints.  I love the fact that they are matt, in the majority, or you can make them matt by mixing them.  The stamps are Claudine Hellmuth.

Simple, but bright and cheery!


Happy Crafting
Debz
x

4 comments:

  1. What a marvellous idea Debz. I too suffer from the same problem and call it post it note syndrome. At the bottom of the stairs I write what I'm going up the stairs for! It works, I go upstairs and don't come down empty handed.
    Those are fab stamps. Hope you've had a lovely Jubilee weekend,
    Hugs, Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Debz, such a lovely bright board and will be a boon to keep all your notes together. I tend to write on bits of paper and lose them all!!!
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Debz - a brilliant idea.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cool! Great idea. I have the same problem with post-its ...and notepads and scraps and clippings and.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.